2. Information Collected by Us
The personal information that you are asked to provide on this website, and the grounds for which you are asked to provide it, will be made clear at the stage at which we ask you to provide said personal information.
If you make contact with us through direct means, then we may take in some further information about you, for example your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message which you have sent and/or any attachments you may send us, and any further information you may opt to provide when sending the message.
At the time at which you register yourself for an Account, then we may ask for information such as your contact information, for example certain items such as your telephone number, your company name, your name, your email address, and your address.
3. Usage of your Provided Information
We use the information that we collect and receive for various purposes and in various shapes and forms, including to:
- Deliver emails to you, or keep in communication with you, either through a direct means or through one of our partners, including for the providing of our customer service, to provide you with updates and further information relating to our website, and for selling, merchandising, promotional and marketing purposes
- Personalize, better, and widen the functionalities of our website
- Run, provide, and maintain the condition of, our website
- Work on and develop new services, features, products, and functionalities
- Understand, comprehend and study your use of our website, for example to help us with the optimization of it
- Discover and prevent fraud and potential fraud
4. Log Files
In terms of the utilization of log files, UTRAZ FINANCE follows very standard procedure. These files are used to log visitors when they visit websites. Every hosting company utilises this procedure as a useful part of the analytics procedures of said hosting services. The data collected by these log files include browser type, IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, ISP (Internet Service Provider), possibly the number of clicks date and time stamp, and referring/exit pages. These are not at all linked to further information that is personally identifiable or classifiable. The aim of the information is for the analysis of trends, the administering of the website, the tracking of the movement and progress of the movement of the users on the website, and the gathering of certain demographic information for understanding purposes. One use of this information is the optimisation of our website, its functionalities and services provided.
5. Web Beacons and Cookies
6. Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
7. Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies:
Please note and understand that UTRAZ FINANCE has in no way access to or control over these cookies used by the mentioned third-party advertisers.
8. Third Party Privacy Policies
It is also an available option for you to choose to disable cookies through the options settings of your individual browser. To know more, more detailed information regarding specific web browsers’ management of cookies, further information can be seen at the browsers’ respective websites.
9. Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CCPA Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that engages in the selling of a consumer’s personal data, do not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- Request that a business which engages in the collecting of a consumer’s personal data disclose the specific pieces of personal data and categories thereof that have been collected about consumers by a business.
- Request that a business permanently delete any personal data about the consumer that has been collected by a business.
If you make a request, we have one month to make a response to you. Should you wish to exercise any of these above rights, please ensure that you contact us through our contact form or the email address which is stated and can be found at the bottom of this document.
10. GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to restrict processing of data – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to erasure of data – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee to cover time and/or costs of providing this service.
- The right to portability of data – You have the right to ask that we transfer the data and information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing of data – You have the right to make an objection with regards to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to ask that we correct any information you believe is incorrect. Furthermore, you have the right to ask that we complete certain information which is believed by you to be incomplete.
If you make a request, we have a month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please ensure that you contact us as soon as possible.
11. Children’s Information
Another highly important priority of our company and website is the adding of protection for children while utilizing the internet and our website. We strongly encourage parents and guardians to participate in, observe, and/or guide and monitor their online activity.
UTRAZ FINANCE does not at all knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children who are under the age of 13. Should you suspect or think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we firmly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will exercise our very best efforts to promptly and swiftly remove such information from our records.
12. Further Information
Hopefully that has made things much clearer for you. Should there be something that you are unsure as to whether you need or not, then it is often safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, should you still require further information or guidance then you can contact us through our preferred contact method:
Email: [email protected]