Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to UTRAZ FINANCE, we’re glad you’re here!
The terms and conditions that follow will define, clarify and lay out the regulations and rules for the utilization of UTRAZ ‘s website, which can be found at the URL WWW.UTRAZ.COM
Through utilizing and continuing to access this website, you show that you accept these terms and conditions. Please use UTRAZ FINANCE no further if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page, as well as any other policies listed on our website.
1. License & Website Material
Unless clearly stated otherwise, UTRAZ and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all of the material on our website, UTRAZ FINANCE, and all intellectual property are reserved. You may access this from UTRAZ FINANCE only for your own – personal – use, subjected to the restrictions which are laid out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Redistribute any content from UTRAZ FINANCE
- Sub-license, sell or rent any material from UTRAZ FINANCE
- Duplicate, copy or reproduce any material from UTRAZ FINANCE
- Republish any material from UTRAZ FINANCE
This Agreement will start on the date hereof.
There are functionalities on this website that offer the opportunity for users to exchange and post opinions and information, on certain areas of the website. UTRAZ does not in any way modify, review, publish, check or filter Comments prior to their presence on our website. Comments do not reflect the views of and beliefs held by UTRAZ, its agents, representatives and/or affiliates. Comments only reflect the beliefs held by and the views of the individuals who post them. To the extent allowed by the applicable laws, UTRAZ shall in no way be at all liable for the Comments or for any damages, expenses or liabilities suffered as a result of and/or caused by any posting of and/or appearance of and/or usage of the Comments on this website.
UTRAZ reserves the right to monitor all Comments or posts within our website and to remove or delete any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, libellous or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You represent and warrant that the following is entirely true:
- You are fully entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all the required licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not, in any manner, invade or infringe upon any intellectual property right, including but not limited to trademark, patent or copyright of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any indecent, libellous, offensive, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material which is in any way an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not in any way be used for the purpose of promoting or soliciting unlawful activity or business or custom or present commercial activities.
You hereby grant UTRAZ a non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, use and authorize others to modify, use and reproduce any of your Comments in any and all forms, media or formats.
2. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations are allowed to make hyperlinks to our Website without prior given written approval:
- Governmental organizations;
- Search engines, portals or browsers;
- News agencies;
- Online directory distributors, when hyper linking to our Website in the same way as they hyperlink to the other listed businesses’ sites; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses, with the exception of soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and retailers, and charity fundraising organizations which may not make hyperlinks to our Website.
These groups, organizations and agencies may link to our publications, to our home page, or to other Website information, as long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive or misleading; (b) does not falsely imply any form of sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products, services, opinions or actions; and (c) fits well within the context of the site of the linking party and the page on which the link is placed.
We may take into consideration on a case-by-case basis and may or may not approve certain other link requests from the following types of groups and organizations:
- educational institutions and trade associations;
- commonly-known business and/or consumer sources for information;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors; and
- community dot.com sites.
We will approve link requests from these above organizations if we find it reasonable to conclude the following: (a) that the link would not make us look or appear unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) that the organization does not have – in any form – any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink significantly compensates the absence of UTRAZ; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information and is not in any way harmful.
These organizations will be allowed to link to our home page only if: (a) the link is not in any way misleading or deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply any form of approval, sponsorship, or endorsement of the linking party and its products, opinions, beliefs or services; and (c) fits well within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed within the bullet points, the third paragraph above this, and have interest in linking to our website, you must ensure that you notify us, and this is done by sending an e-mail to UTRAZ to declare your wish to apply for approval. Please ensure that you include your name, the name of your group or organization, relevant contact details as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to form hyperlinks to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our Website to which you ask for approval to link. We would also appreciate any further elucidation or appropriate information. In general, you should expect to wait 2-3 business weeks for a response. No response does not in any way imply any form of approval or consent.
Organizations that have received our approval may link to our Website as stated directly below:
- Through the utilization of our corporate name; or
- Through the utilization of the uniform resource locator (URL) being linked to; or
- Through the utilization of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes clear sense within the context on and format of content on the linking party’s site.
In no way will any use of UTRAZ ‘s logo or other artwork be allowed or approved for linking in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
3. Content Liability for the Linking Website
We shall not in any way be held liable or responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree that you will defend us and protect us against all claims that rise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as criminal, libellous or obscene, or which infringe, otherwise violate, or advocate the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
5. Reservation of Rights – Removal and Modifying of Links
Furthermore, we reserve the right to request that you remove (a) all links or (b) any particular link to any page(s) on our Website. You approve to, upon request, immediately and without complication remove all links to our Website. In addition, we reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and the linking policy stated thereon at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree that you are to be bound to and to follow these linking terms and conditions.
6. Request Removal of Links from our Website
If you find any link on our Website that is interpreted as for any reason offensive, you are free to – and are urged to – contact us and notify us of this. We will take into consideration all requests to remove links on a case-by-case basis, but we are not obligated to respond to you directly or do so.
We do not in any way ensure that the information contained on this website is correct or up to date, we do not warrant its accuracy or precision; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains continuously available or that any of the material on the website is kept up to date.
7. iFrames Consent
Without given prior approval and written permission clearly stating your consent to do so, you may not create frames around our Webpages that in any way change or alter the visual presentation of or the appearance of our Website.
The vast majority of interactive sites utilize cookies to allow them to retrieve the user’s details for each visit. This is also true for us. Cookies are employed by our website to make possible the functionality of certain areas or functions to make it easier for people visiting our website. It is also possible that cookies may also be utilized by some of our advertising or affiliate partners.
9. Website, Website Usage & Liability Disclaimer
To the furthest extent allowed by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the utilization of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or fraud;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for personal injury or death;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not allowed under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The prohibitions and limitations of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities and obligations which arise under the disclaimer, including liabilities which arise in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on it continue to be provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.